Terms & Conditions for Australian Orders
These terms and conditions apply to goods ordered through our website for delivery within Australia.
FREE express shipping to anywhere in Australia for orders over AU$ 99.00.
All other domestic orders will be sent for a flat rate AU$ 16.00 shipping fee.
- Orders up to 5kg are sent express freight (1-2 days).
- Orders over 5kg are sent road freight (2-5 days).
Our carriers require a signature at time of delivery and are NOT able to schedule deliveries or call you prior to delivery.
(a) Re-delivery Fees; A re-delivery fee will be charged if no one is present to accept goods at the nominated shipping address. If you authorise goods to be left unattended at your address, we accept no responsibility for loss or damage of goods once delivered.
(b) Re-direction Fees; Please ensure you provide the correct delivery address on your order as a re-direction fee will be charged if the goods cannot be delivered to the address you provided on the order.
(c) Swe-Check reserves the right to stipulate the delivery requirements of any order. Any discrepancies in deliveries must be notified to us upon receipt of goods.
Online Stock quantities are updated daily but subject to prior sales.
- You will be advised at checkout of any expected backorder quantities.
- Once your order is received, we will advise an expected delivery date for any backorders.
- All backorder items are shipped free of charge by economy freight in one consignment.
- Should an unexpected stock shortage occur, we will advise you of the backorder and await your decision on how to proceed. Note: some products may no longer be available or change to indent items when existing stocks are depleted.
All prices are expressed in Australian Dollars and are subject to change without prior notice. No responsibility is accepted for any error or omission. Prices quoted for indent (non-stock) items may be based on a specified currency and quoted exchange rate. Please refer to the 'Exchange Rate Variations' clause.
Minimum Order Value
Minimum order value is AU$ 30.00 (including freight and GST).
Goods & Services Tax (GST)
Prices include GST where applicable, by Australian Government Law currently 10%.
We only accept credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard & AMEX) for orders placed via our online store. We do not charge commission. Your card will be charged when goods are despatched, but indent (non-stock) items require full payment with order. We will advise if a product is an indent item. If you wish to continue with the order, we will require payment for the full value of the item prior to us ordering your goods. Unpaid orders will be considered cancelled after a period of 7 days.
Order Cancellation or Variation
Indent items may NOT be cancelled once an order has been placed with the supplier.
Return of Goods
1. If goods are faulty or the reason for return is covered by the Australian Fair Trading Act & Trade Practices Act.
We will refund or exchange goods.
2. If goods are incorrectly supplied.
We will exchange goods for the correct item.
3. If goods are incorrectly ordered or you change your mind.
A restocking fee of 20% may be charged. Freight charges will not be refunded. Items that are non-stock / special order products (indent items) will not be accepted for return. If goods were purchased using American Express card, an additional fee of 3% will be charged on return value.
NOTE: Before returning goods, please contact Swe-Check for an ‘Approved Returns’ form.
Returned goods will only be accepted if they are;
- returned in the same condition as delivered.
- accompanied by an ‘Approved Returns’ form.
- received by us within 14 days from invoice date.
Exchange Rate Variations
Swe-Check will cover variations of up to +/-2% of the quoted exchange rate. Any variation greater than +/-2% between the quoted exchange rate and the bank sell rate at date of invoice shall be applied to the Buyer's account resulting in an extra cost in the event of a less favourable rate or credit in the event of a more favourable rate. The Buyer accepts the bank sell exchange rate applicable at the date of the invoice as notified by Swe-Check.
Swe-Check will not be liable for any failure to deliver or any delay in delivery due to any cause beyond its control including but not limited to Acts of God, fires, labour disputes, inability to obtain material or government actions. In the event of any such delay the date of delivery will be extended by a period equal to the time lost by reason of such delay.
The only warranty applicable to the goods is any written warranty included in the quotation. Swe-Check shall not be liable for any personal injury, property damage, negligence or otherwise by Swe-Check, its servants or associated entities.
Any one of the following acts by the customer shall constitute a breach of the customer’s obligations hereunder
- failure to make payment for the goods when payment is due.
- failure to accept delivery of goods supplied as per customer’s order.
- return of goods without consent
- any other act by the customer in violation of any of the provisions hereof.
In the event of a breach by the customer, Swe-Check may terminate the customer’s order or any part thereof without any liability costs, including but not limited to reasonable legal fees incurred by Swe-Check in any effort to collect payment owing or otherwise enforce rights hereunder.
Technical details provided are accurate to the best of our knowledge, but we cannot accept any liabilities for errors or omissions. Swe-Check reserves the right to change or update, without notice, any information contained in this catalogue. Original manufacturers products may change, without notice, in design, construction, materials, processing, or specification, including discontinuation, limit production or change distribution agreements.