Swe-Check Low Price Guarantee
We’ll beat any current competitor’s advertised price*.
*This offer is valid upon confirmation of a competitor’s current printed catalogue price or publically advertised
web site price for an exact device. Offer may exclude stock liquidations or commercial quotations and is subject
to the following terms and conditions.
“Company” means Swe-Check Pty Ltd trading as Swe-Check, their successors and assigns.
“Customer” means the person(s) or company whose order for the Goods is accepted by the Company.
“Goods” means any goods or services which the Company is to supply to the Customer.
“GST” means the goods and services tax imposed under A New Tax System (Goods and Services) Act 1999 (Cth) and the related imposition Acts of the Commonwealth of Australia.
The Company agrees that, subject as set out below, any order accepted by the Company for Goods which the Customer can demonstrate are available from an alternative distributor on similar terms shall be accepted by the Company at a price which shall be lower than the price (the "Alternative Price") at which such goods (the "Alternative Goods") are then offered by the alternative distributor on those terms.
This agreement is subject to:
- The Alternative Price as being either set out in the annual published printed paper catalogue of the alternative distributor which is generally available in the marketplace or publically advertised on the alternative distributor's web site. The Alternative Price must be current at the date of the Customer's order. The Company reserves the right to exclude special catalogues, fliers, customer specific catalogues, any special offers or customer specific prices or discounts (including written quotations) or e-mail from this offer;
- The Alternative Goods bearing the same manufacturer's part number as the Goods;
- Any GST, delivery costs or other additional charges being disregarded;
- To constitute an alternative distributor for these purposes, the entity offering the Alternative Price must not be a manufacturer of the goods on offer, must purchase from the manufacturer of those goods and offer them for sale in Australia, must have a principal place of business in Australia and must operate in a similar market and sector to the Company;
- The Alternative Goods being offered for sale in similar quantities and otherwise offered on similar commercial terms;
- All sales taking place on the Company's standard terms and conditions of sale.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw or modify this offer at any time.
- The Company shall be entitled to demand such evidence as it reasonably requires of compliance with the above conditions, including without limitation copies of the alternative distributor's catalogue in which the Alternative Price is set out. The Company shall be final arbitrator of whether the Customer has complied with the above conditions.